- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut (not coconut milk) I found it with the mixers in the drink aisle.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Toast Coconut on cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 8 min. Check it every couple and stir to distribute flakes so they don’t burn.
- Combine the milk and cream of coconut in the container of a food processor or blender, and mix thoroughly. Stir in cream and flaked coconut.
- Pour into the container of an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Wanted a slightly more difficult drawing problem. Tulips are simple but this has a foreshortened leaf.