Apparently Soda bread is part of Paul’s Irish birthright.
White Soda Bread
4 cups (16 oz) of all purpose flour.
1 Tsp baking soda
1 Tsp salt
14 oz of buttermilk
Preheat the oven to 425 F. degrees. Lightly crease and flour a cake pan.
In a large bowl sieve and combine all the dry ingredients.
Add the buttermilk to form a sticky dough. Place on floured surface and lightly knead (too much allows the gas to escape)
Shape into a round flat shape in a round cake pan and cut a cross in the top of the dough.
Cover the pan with another pan and bake for 30 minutes (this simulates the bastible pot). Remove cover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
The bottom of the bread will have a hollow sound when tapped so show it is done.
Cover the bread in a tea towel and lightly sprinkle water on the cloth to keep the bread moist.
2 cups Chocolate Wafer crumbs
5 tablespoons Butter, melted
Oreo Cookies Pulverized in a Food Processor
3 packages (8 ounces each) Cream Cheese, at room temperature
1 cup Sugar
5 large Eggs
2 ounces (2 squares) Semisweet Chocolate, melted
6 ounces (6 squares) Semisweet Chocolate, melted
1/2 cup Sour Cream
Making the Cheesecake:
1. To prepare crust, in a medium bowl, mix together chocolate crumbs and melted butter until well blended. Press into a 9-inch springform pan.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
3. To prepare the filling, in a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and eggs at medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into crust.
4. Stir chocolate into remaining cream cheese mixture until well blended. Drizzle over batter in crust to make swirls.
5. Bake cheesecake for 50 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack. Cool completely.
6. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for 2 hours.
7. Uncover cheesecake and carefully remove the side of pan.
8. To prepare frosting, in a small bowl, mix together chocolate and sour cream. Spread over cheesecake. Chill briefly until frosting is set.
Cheesecake can be made 2 to 3 days in advance and kept, covered with plastic wrap, in the refrigerator. Or, the cake can be frozen for up to 3 weeks. Defrost before serving.
Â½ C Butter
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Cup White Flour
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flower
Â½ Cup Sugar/Fructose
Â½ C Brown Sugar
1 tsp baking soda
Â¼ tsp salt
2 very ripe bananas
Paul said this is the best Banana Bread he has ever had. Make sure you have really black, really smelly bananas.
Grease pans well with butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
I’ve had two dreams in the past week where I was a werewolf. This is not a usual dream theme for me. In both dreams, the shapeshifting happened in the night during sleeping and I had memory of the events that happened during the process and time. Very odd. The dictionary defintion of a Werewolf is:
A person transformed into a wolf in form and appetite, either temporarily or permanently, whether by supernatural influences, by witchcraft, or voluntarily; a lycanthrope.
The lycanthropy is also used as a psychological disorder where the person displays animal like behaveour as a result of an advanced psychosis.